On August 4, 1957, Frank and Walter Neyer filed plans for their new
subdivision in the eastern end of Ludlow. The subdivision contained
22 lots on Hazen Street west of Uphill (now River's Breeze Drive). The
plans were slightly modified on October 20, 1958. During the late 1950s
and early 1960s a number of new homes were built in the subdivision.
Most of these homes were built in the ranch style and cost approximately
News Enterprise, March 7, 1957, p. 1.